LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

October lets go hard

I'm back! I feel me again. No no, I shouldn't say that... Ana is back. Not that she really left she always came in and out very lightly during my two week binge feast begging me to stop but I would always silence her. I had replaced her with this monster that would push me to eat more and more till I was 15lbs heavier. Ana would never let me do that. Ana knows what's best for me and my happiness and I'm starting to let her take control again. I have to say I really missed her.  For the past 3 days I was successful to my beauty detox cleanse. Today was the first day I had to eat real food (forced family dinner). I think I ate at the most 500 calories but I worked off that and more at the gym today.

Hello October!
Reason's to keep losing this month:
  1. Parents are leaving me next week, so I'm throwing a party next Friday!
  2. My friend is having a party next Saturday
  3. Halloween!
I'm not going to spend those dates fat... no only fasting. Ever since I started gaining that excessive amount of weight starting a few weeks ago I have enter such a slump and it's made me afraid to leave the house. I'm starting to see results already from my fast and it feels so good. I'm not letting this go. I want to keep losing and enjoy my life! Your only 17 once why should I have to spend it hiding in my room as a fat pig. No that's pathetic.   I'm so much stronger then food.  
OCTOBER PLAN:    
  • Vegan diet (mostly raw)
  • No gluten 
  • Only eat in front of people
  • No eating between 7am-7pm
  • 60 minutes of cardio daily
  • Snacks: ice.
  • Probiotics first thing in the morning
  • Digestive enzymes at dinner
  • Magnesium oxygen supplements right before bed
  • 2 litters of ice water daily
  • Start every morning with hot water with lemon
  • 200 cals per day or less
    (If I should eat more then 200 cals work off the entire amount of calories plus more)

    new month new start xx 

    3 comments:

    1. i like it. :)

      go for it! you can do this. and oh my gosh, parties. you social butterfly. have fun :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good luck with your gameplan! We believe in you!
      xox

      ReplyDelete
    3. Good Luck

      you're new follower
      x

      ReplyDelete