LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello Weekend

Thank god I have SATs tomorrow morning. I hate going out when I'm this fat. Until I loose ten pounds I don't think I could handle going to a party looking like this. Tonight gives me a perfect excuse to put on some sweats and curl up in Barnes and Nobles with my SAT practice book and study while drinking some delicious peach detox tea. Now I don't have to worry about going out with friends and it gets me out of the house which gives me the opportunity to sneak away from dinner. Ahhh it feels good to be back on track. I thought I would need the 200,400, 500 (or less) calorie rotation to get me moving again but I think I will bag it for at least this week. I'm enjoying this fast too much, its only day two but I'm feeling strong! Around day five I know things will change... I just have to keep my enthusiasm high and remind myself of all the clothes I can wear and the fact that I can go out on the weekends again!!
Right now I'm stuck with food paralyzation weighing me down... literally.
Hopefully I will feel the air lifting me off soon. xx

Longer post tonight with some thinspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment